Ease into autumn temperatures with our heathered Brown shade, a neutral favorite that will add texture to your wardrobe season after season. After falling in love with the centuries-old Nehru jacket design, we decided to create our own as a tribute and have given it an Andean twist. With its sleek, versatile silhouette, our Tambo Jacket was designed to meet your need for elegant style in the office, on a mountain top, or when meeting your partner’s parents for the first time.
The Tambo Jacket has been built with a warm, yet breathable blend of 50% Andean wool and 50% cotton. The softness of the wool mixed with the structure of the cotton make for a jacket that keeps its shape no matter how many times you pack it in a suitcase. With locally-sourced thread and buttons made from the Ecuadorian Tagua nut, this is a choice you can feel good about. Due to our use of natural materials, slight color and texture variation can be expected and is part of what makes our products so special.
- Made to order
- 50% Andean wool / 50% cotton
- Vegetable ivory buttons - Tagua
- Mandarin collar
- Interior vertical pocket for sunglasses and essentials
- Label crediting the artisan who manufactured it
- Ethically Handcrafted in Miranda, Northern Ecuadorian Andes
- Unique Color: slight variation in shade will occur as a result of the use of natural materials
- Dry clean only