Traditional button-flap front pockets meet a mandarin-style collar for a timeless design that allows you to take a little piece of the Andes anywhere you go. The Sierra Jacket is denim at its very best: the ability to look cool in any situation and the durability to weather every mile of all the trips you’ll take it on. Our signature wash is designed to change as you do, leaving you with a unique shade that will continue to evolve over time. The people who make each garment by hand have safe, fair working conditions, and with our use of upcycled materials, there’s a significantly lower cost to the environment.
The denim used for our Sierra Jacket is 100% upcycled, which means a lot of work and logistics on our end, but the result is more than worth the effort. The jacket is assembled by our partner workshop in Miranda, Ecuador. With locally-sourced thread and iron buttons, we make quality and sustainability a priority from start to finish. With all of this in mind, slight color and texture variation is natural and part of what makes our products so special.
- 100% upcycled denim
- Custom Remu Apparel iron buttons
- Label crediting the artisan who manufactured it
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Interior chest pocket for sunglasses and essentials
- Unique color: slight variation in shade possible as a result of the use of upcycled and natural materials
- Handcrafted by communities of women in Miranda, Northern Ecuadorian Andes