Since its explosion into popular culture in the 1950’s, denim in any form has been a constant on the global fashion stage. We know it to represent the epitome of Americana style, and our Paramo Jacket honors that legacy in quality and craftsmanship. Our denim is built to withstand all the years and miles you put on it, taking on that sought-after vintage wash over time. The lining is a natural wool blend specially treated to be incredibly soft, and we guarantee you’ll be thanking us when you take it out on chilly fall nights.
The denim used in our Paramo Jacket is 100% upcycled, which means a lot of work and logistics on our end, but the result is more than worth the effort. The jacket is assembled by our partner workshop in Miranda, Ecuador, and lined with a blend of 90% Andean wool and 10% cotton. With locally-sourced thread and hand-forged iron buttons, we make quality and sustainability a priority from start to finish. With all of this in mind, slight color and texture variation is natural and part of what makes our products so special.
- 100% upcycled denim
- Andean wool lining
- Custom Remu Apparel iron buttons
- Label crediting the artisan who manufactured it
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Interior chest pocket for sunglasses and essentials
- Unique color: slight variation in shade possible as a result of the use of upcycled and natural materials
- Handcrafted by communities of women in Miranda, Northern Ecuadorian Andes
- Dry clean only