We are so excited about this addition to the Sierra line! Now you’re able to take our iconic Sierra Denim Jacket to even colder climates thanks to a lining of blended natural wool. This iteration of the jacket offers the strength and durability our denim ware is known for, plus a soft, blanket-like interior to keep you exploring in comfort. And heirloom-quality construction by skilled artisans means you’ll have this piece for decades to come.
Our lined Sierra Denim Jacket is made of 100% upcycled denim, which means a lot of work and logistics on our end, but the result is more than worth the effort. The jacket is assembled by our partner workshop in Miranda, Ecuador, and lined with a blend of 90% Andean wool and 10% cotton treated to be extra soft. With locally-sourced thread and hand-forged iron buttons, we make quality and sustainability a priority from start to finish. With all of this in mind, slight color and texture variation is natural and part of what makes our products so special.
- 100% upcycled denim
- Andean wool lining
- Custom Remu Apparel iron buttons
- Label crediting the artisan who manufactured it
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Interior chest pocket for sunglasses and essentials
- Unique color: slight variation in shade possible as a result of the use of upcycled and natural materials
- Handcrafted by communities of women in Miranda, Northern Ecuadorian Andes
- Dry clean only