Sustainability has never looked so good! Consider our beautifully made Loma Jacket your forever solution to elevating an outfit. We’re proud to say we got the women’s fit right; it’s not excessively form-fitted, nor will you feel like you’re wearing a box. This is chic, well-tailored design at its finest and you’ll stay cozy thanks to a naturally dyed, incredibly soft wool lining. Our unique wash changes as you break it in, giving you that one-of-a-kind look you only find in vintage stores. And if that wasn’t enough, you can feel good knowing your jacket was handcrafted by Ecuadorian artisans who were paid fairly for their work.
The denim used in our Loma Jacket is 100% upcycled, which means a lot of work and logistics on our end, but the result is more than worth the effort. The jacket is assembled by our partner workshop in Miranda, Ecuador, and lined with a blend of 90% Andean wool and 10% cotton treated to be extra soft. With locally-sourced thread and hand-forged iron buttons, we make quality and sustainability a priority from start to finish. With all of this in mind, slight color and texture variation is natural and part of what makes our products so special.
- 100% upcycled denim
- Andean wool lining
- Custom Remu Apparel iron buttons
- Label crediting the artisan who manufactured it
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Interior chest pocket for sunglasses and essentials
- Unique color: slight variation in shade possible as a result of the use of upcycled and natural materials
- Handcrafted by communities of women in Miranda, Northern Ecuadorian Andes
- Dry clean only