Loma Jacket - Light
Made to order to reduce overproduction and avoid the waste of unsold stock. Natural color and texture variations will occur as a result of using upcycled & natural materials. is what makes our products unique and special.
Estimated Delivery: 7-14 days.
We work with seamstresses from rural communities to handcraft each of our pieces, enabling them to become independent through their skills and provide for their families. We pay 7% of the price of each of our products directly to the seamstress that manufactured it.
Did you know an average pair of jeans requires over 1,800 gallons of water to be manufactured? That is the equivalent to the amount of water that a family of four needs for 64 weeks. Reusing fabric offsets the production of new material and in turn, offsets the usage of resources. By upcycling denim through this jacket, we avoid the waste of roughly 7,800 gallons of water and give new life to around 1.8 pounds of textiles.The wool is sustainably dyed with using local plants and ancient techniques of the Salasaka community to preserve their precious water sources.
- 100% upcycled denim
- Label crediting the artisan who manufactured it
- 100% handspun wool lining developed by Andes Materials (Raw Wool, Dark Pink, Chocolate, Light Brown, Remu Pattern)
- 100% wool by Hilana (Andean patterns)
- Naturally dyed wool
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Interior vertical pocket for sunglasses and essentials
- Custom Remu buttons
- Assembled in Miranda. Ecuador
- Lining handspun in Salasaka, Ecuador
- Dry Clean Only